The selected location is:
( 43°, 59', 34.1" N; 71°, 48', 56.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 274231 , 4874928
The elevation is 759 m ( 2490 ft )
The gradient is: 22.5
The aspect direction is: 131.5
The local roughness is: 19.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.8156, 43.9928; 759 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Ravine Lodge; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8156, 43.9929 at a distance of 8 m
- Gorge Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8195, 43.9934 at a distance of 321 m
- McKenney Cabin; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8201, 43.9923 at a distance of 368 m
- Ridge Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8148, 43.9968 at a distance of 445 m
- Hurricane Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8251, 43.9893 at a distance of 859 m
- Snapper Ski Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8267, 43.9973 at a distance of 1022 m
- East Branch Baker River head;
-71.8051, 43.9870 at a distance of 1061 m
- Gorge Brook Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8259, 44.0057 at a distance of 1652 m
- Big Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8328, 43.9829 at a distance of 1769 m
- Little Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8326, 43.9804 at a distance of 1943 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 151468556