The selected location is:
( 43°, 59', 32.3" N; 71°, 49', 12.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 273868 , 4874884
The elevation is 726 m ( 2382 ft )
The gradient is: 16.1
The aspect direction is: 280.2
The local roughness is: 15.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.8201, 43.9923; 726 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- McKenney Cabin; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8201, 43.9923 at a distance of 4 m
- Gorge Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8195, 43.9934 at a distance of 128 m
- Ravine Lodge; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8156, 43.9929 at a distance of 364 m
- Hurricane Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8251, 43.9893 at a distance of 525 m
- Ridge Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8148, 43.9968 at a distance of 652 m
- Snapper Ski Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8267, 43.9973 at a distance of 767 m
- East Branch Baker River head;
-71.8051, 43.9870 at a distance of 1339 m
- Big Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8328, 43.9829 at a distance of 1463 m
- Gorge Brook Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8259, 44.0057 at a distance of 1557 m
- Little Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8326, 43.9804 at a distance of 1663 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 160589701