The selected location is:
( 43°, 32', 38.4" N; 71°, 49', 13.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 272148 , 4825093
The elevation is 243 m ( 797 ft )
The gradient is: 0.6
The aspect direction is: 277.3
The local roughness is: 0.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.8204, 43.5440; 243 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Merrimack County 33013
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Taylor Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Merrimack Co.
-71.8203, 43.5440 at a distance of 6 m
- Tioga Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Merrimack Co.
-71.8209, 43.5343 at a distance of 1082 m
- Taylor Hill; New Hampshire: Merrimack Co.
-71.8401, 43.5420 at a distance of 1610 m
- Dickinson Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Merrimack Co.
-71.8040, 43.5529 at a distance of 1650 m
- Murray Hill; New Hampshire: Merrimack Co.
-71.7953, 43.5423 at a distance of 2035 m
- Bohannan Hill; New Hampshire: Merrimack Co.
-71.8487, 43.5501 at a distance of 2387 m
- Wild Meadow Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Merrimack Co.
-71.8473, 43.5351 at a distance of 2392 m
- South Alexandria; New Hampshire: Merrimack Co.
-71.7948, 43.5576 at a distance of 2558 m
- Pine Hill Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.7937, 43.5587 at a distance of 2703 m
- Littlefield Hill; New Hampshire: Merrimack Co.
-71.8451, 43.5251 at a distance of 2901 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 145229114