The selected location is:
( 44°, 14', 41.3" N; 71°, 51', 53.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 271261 , 4903054
The elevation is 212 m ( 696 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.8648, 44.2448; 212 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Upper Connecticut
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Lisbon, Town of; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8648, 44.2448 at a distance of 5 m
- Whipple Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8512, 44.2479 at a distance of 1136 m
- Perch Pond; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8748, 44.2523, ( 725 ft ) at a distance of 1153 m
- Salmon Hole Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8759, 44.2379 at a distance of 1177 m
- Sunny Valley mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8837, 44.2412 at a distance of 1566 m
- Salmon Hole; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8834, 44.2390 at a distance of 1624 m
- Ogontz Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8853, 44.2426 at a distance of 1659 m
- Sugar Hill Station; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8845, 44.2368, ( 632 ft ) at a distance of 1812 m
- Cole Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8884, 44.2468 at a distance of 1900 m
- Mormon Hill; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8767, 44.2665 at a distance of 2589 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 160188949