The selected location is:
( 44°, 14', 20.0" N; 71°, 53', 0.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 269753 , 4902451
The elevation is 183 m ( 600 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.8834, 44.2389; 183 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Upper Connecticut
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Salmon Hole; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8834, 44.2390 at a distance of 7 m
- Sunny Valley mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8837, 44.2412 at a distance of 253 m
- Sugar Hill Station; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8845, 44.2368, ( 632 ft ) at a distance of 255 m
- Ogontz Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8853, 44.2426 at a distance of 435 m
- Salmon Hole Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8759, 44.2379 at a distance of 607 m
- Cole Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8884, 44.2468 at a distance of 962 m
- Lisbon, Town of; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8648, 44.2448 at a distance of 1620 m
- Perch Pond; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8748, 44.2523, ( 725 ft ) at a distance of 1635 m
- Hanno Pond; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8970, 44.2215 at a distance of 2223 m
- Cole Plain; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9120, 44.2318 at a distance of 2421 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 151513250