The selected location is:
( 43°, 53', 44.2" N; 71°, 53', 17.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 268040 , 4864333
The elevation is 285 m ( 935 ft )
The gradient is: 8.4
The aspect direction is: 191.9
The local roughness is: 6.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.8881, 43.8956; 285 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Oak Hill; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8881, 43.8957 at a distance of 8 m
- Wentworth School; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8992, 43.8984 at a distance of 945 m
- Clifford Hill; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8731, 43.8954 at a distance of 1204 m
- Patch Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8903, 43.9070 at a distance of 1276 m
- Hurricane Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8762, 43.9034 at a distance of 1287 m
- Martins Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9009, 43.8862 at a distance of 1470 m
- Ore Hill Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8889, 43.9137 at a distance of 2009 m
- Currier Hill; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8770, 43.8768 at a distance of 2273 m
- Peaked Hill; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.8714, 43.9123, ( 1582 ft ) at a distance of 2286 m
- Currier Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9051, 43.8790 at a distance of 2299 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 158341323