The selected location is:
( 43°, 52', 5.2" N; 71°, 54', 48.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 265900 , 4861349
The elevation is 182 m ( 597 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.9134, 43.8681; 182 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Pond Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9134, 43.8682 at a distance of 8 m
- Wentworth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9142, 43.8718 at a distance of 413 m
- Atwell Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9095, 43.8748 at a distance of 803 m
- Clifford Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9078, 43.8743 at a distance of 819 m
- Ellsworth Hill; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9273, 43.8612 at a distance of 1359 m
- Currier Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9051, 43.8790 at a distance of 1378 m
- Wentworth, Town of; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9314, 43.8609 at a distance of 1657 m
- Martins Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9009, 43.8862 at a distance of 2244 m
- Higher Ground Camp; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9434, 43.8651 at a distance of 2437 m
- Currier Brook head;
-71.8817, 43.8737 at a distance of 2620 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 145930571