The selected location is:
( 43°, 52', 18.1" N; 71°, 54', 51.5" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 265842 , 4861752
The elevation is 200 m ( 657 ft )
The gradient is: 10.5
The aspect direction is: 286.9
The local roughness is: 7.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.9143, 43.8717; 200 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Wentworth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9142, 43.8718 at a distance of 9 m
- Pond Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9134, 43.8682 at a distance of 399 m
- Atwell Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9095, 43.8748 at a distance of 513 m
- Clifford Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9078, 43.8743 at a distance of 593 m
- Currier Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9051, 43.8790 at a distance of 1093 m
- Ellsworth Hill; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9273, 43.8612 at a distance of 1571 m
- Wentworth, Town of; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9314, 43.8609 at a distance of 1829 m
- Martins Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9009, 43.8862 at a distance of 1934 m
- Higher Ground Camp; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9434, 43.8651 at a distance of 2455 m
- Currier Brook head;
-71.8817, 43.8737 at a distance of 2627 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 152754416