The selected location is:
( 44°, 19', 55.2" N; 71°, 55', 10.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 267238 , 4912894
The elevation is 213 m ( 699 ft )
The gradient is: 1.6
The aspect direction is: 180.0
The local roughness is: 1.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.9195, 44.3320; 213 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Upper Connecticut
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- West Littleton Cemetery; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9195, 44.3320 at a distance of 5 m
- Bill Little Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9287, 44.3343 at a distance of 778 m
- Foster Hill; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9051, 44.3262 at a distance of 1317 m
- Mining Hill; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9342, 44.3207 at a distance of 1723 m
- Lower Waterford Cemetery; Vermont: Caledonia Co.
-71.9181, 44.3476 at a distance of 1732 m
- Caswell Pond; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9101, 44.3170 at a distance of 1831 m
- Albee Hill; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9439, 44.3273 at a distance of 2018 m
- Mad Brook mouth; Vermont: Caledonia Co.
-71.9062, 44.3490 at a distance of 2161 m
- Chandler Brook mouth; Vermont: Caledonia Co.
-71.9512, 44.3398 at a distance of 2673 m
- Lower Waterford; Vermont: Caledonia Co.
-71.9070, 44.3545 at a distance of 2687 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 151274286