The selected location is:
( 43°, 33', 36.4" N; 71°, 57', 3.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 261668 , 4827247
The elevation is 274 m ( 899 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.9509, 43.5601; 274 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Smith Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9509, 43.5601 at a distance of 4 m
- Grafton; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9439, 43.5587 at a distance of 585 m
- Mud Pond; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9623, 43.5651 at a distance of 1076 m
- Williams Hill; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9753, 43.5565 at a distance of 2015 m
- Whitney Pond; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9745, 43.5540 at a distance of 2027 m
- Cardigan Station; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9717, 43.5712, ( 853 ft ) at a distance of 2084 m
- Hoyt Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9259, 43.5654 at a distance of 2101 m
- East Grafton; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9276, 43.5687 at a distance of 2107 m
- Pleasant, Mount; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9303, 43.5482 at a distance of 2126 m
- Mill Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9237, 43.5612 at a distance of 2198 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Sunapee Lake North
This was request number 152753793