The selected location is:
( 43°, 33', 23.4" N; 71°, 58', 31.5" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 259674 , 4826918
The elevation is 334 m ( 1096 ft )
The gradient is: 0.6
The aspect direction is: 276.0
The local roughness is: 0.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.9754, 43.5565; 334 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Williams Hill; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9753, 43.5565 at a distance of 7 m
- Whitney Pond; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9745, 43.5540 at a distance of 289 m
- Three Thousand Acre Pond; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9728, 43.5454 at a distance of 1254 m
- Mud Pond; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9623, 43.5651 at a distance of 1422 m
- Cardigan Station; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9717, 43.5712, ( 853 ft ) at a distance of 1657 m
- Grafton, Town of; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9739, 43.5734 at a distance of 1878 m
- Grafton Center; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9734, 43.5740 at a distance of 1948 m
- Smith Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9509, 43.5601 at a distance of 2017 m
- Prescott Hill; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9953, 43.5434 at a distance of 2172 m
- Halfmoon Pond Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.9828, 43.5757 at a distance of 2213 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Sunapee Lake North
This was request number 137664835