The selected location is:
( 41°, 5', 58.2" N; 73°, 50', 54.6" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 596698 , 4550441
The elevation is 32 m ( 104 ft )
The gradient is: 4.1
The aspect direction is: 252.4
The local roughness is: 5.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-73.8485, 41.0995; 32 m
The state and county are New York: Westchester County 36119
The HUC is Lower Hudson
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(more typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Sleepy Hollow mouth; New York: Westchester Co.
-73.8485, 41.0995 at a distance of 2 m
- Rockefeller Brook mouth; New York: Westchester Co.
-73.8490, 41.1004 at a distance of 107 m
- Sleepy Hollow head;
-73.8493, 41.0937 at a distance of 648 m
- Gory Brook mouth; New York: Westchester Co.
-73.8540, 41.1043 at a distance of 704 m
- Cedar Hill; New York: Westchester Co.
-73.8540, 41.0929 at a distance of 866 m
- Sleepy Hollow Cemetery; New York: Westchester Co.
-73.8599, 41.0970 at a distance of 995 m
- Douglas Park; New York: Westchester Co.
-73.8582, 41.0937 at a distance of 1037 m
- New Croton Aqueduct; New York: Westchester Co.
-73.8432, 41.0904 at a distance of 1105 m
- Kykuit Hill; New York: Westchester Co.
-73.8446, 41.0895 at a distance of 1159 m
- Pocantico Hills; New York: Westchester Co.
-73.8360, 41.0945 at a distance of 1190 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30200853