The selected location is:
( 41°, 2', 8.5" N; 73°, 54', 51.5" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 591261 , 4543288
The elevation is 30 m ( 98 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-73.9143, 41.0357; 30 m
The state and county are New York: Rockland County 36087
The HUC is Lower Hudson
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(more typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Tallman Mountain; New York: Rockland Co.
-73.9143, 41.0357 at a distance of 2 m
- Sparkill Creek mouth; New Jersey: Bergen Co.
-73.9085, 41.0382 at a distance of 562 m
- Crumkill Creek head;
-73.9079, 41.0382 at a distance of 607 m
- Sparkill Creek mouth; New York: Rockland Co.
-73.9074, 41.0384 at a distance of 654 m
- Piermont; New York: Rockland Co.
-73.9182, 41.0420 at a distance of 772 m
- Sparkill School; New York: Rockland Co.
-73.9182, 41.0437 at a distance of 946 m
- Tallman Mountain State Park; New York: Rockland Co.
-73.9099, 41.0259 at a distance of 1151 m
- Sparkill; New York: Rockland Co.
-73.9271, 41.0312 at a distance of 1185 m
- Rockland Country Club; New York: Rockland Co.
-73.9177, 41.0251 at a distance of 1212 m
- Crumkill Creek mouth; New York: Rockland Co.
-73.9035, 41.0279 at a distance of 1257 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29992113