The selected location is:
( 40°, 52', 19.2" N; 73°, 55', 32.5" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 590526 , 4525104
The elevation is 19 m ( 63 ft )
The gradient is: 6.3
The aspect direction is: 111.5
The local roughness is: 4.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-73.9257, 40.8720; 19 m
The state and county are New York: New York County 36061
The HUC is Lower Hudson
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(more typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Inwood Hill Park; New York: New York Co.
-73.9257, 40.8720 at a distance of 1 m
- Tubby Hook; New York: New York Co.
-73.9313, 40.8704 at a distance of 503 m
- Isham Park; New York: New York Co.
-73.9190, 40.8701 at a distance of 604 m
- Spuyten Duyvil Creek mouth; New York: New York Co.
-73.9260, 40.8782 at a distance of 689 m
- Inwood; New York: New York Co.
-73.9268, 40.8657 at a distance of 706 m
- Henry Hudson Bridge; New York: New York Co.
-73.9226, 40.8779 at a distance of 706 m
- Junior High School 52; New York: New York Co.
-73.9246, 40.8657 at a distance of 706 m
- Spuyten Duyvil Creek head;
-73.9263, 40.8784 at a distance of 712 m
- Weowna Yacht Club; New York: New York Co.
-73.9321, 40.8673 at a distance of 750 m
- Public School 98; New York: New York Co.
-73.9174, 40.8679 at a distance of 836 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30253920