The selected location is:
( 40°, 51', 5.4" N; 73°, 57', 8.6" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 588303 , 4522801
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-73.9524, 40.8515; 0 m
The state and county are New Jersey: Bergen County 34003
The HUC is Lower Hudson
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(more typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- George Washington Bridge; New York: New York Co.
-73.9524, 40.8515 at a distance of 2 m
- George Washington Bridge; New Jersey: Bergen Co.
-73.9529, 40.8515 at a distance of 41 m
- Fort Washington Point; New York: New York Co.
-73.9460, 40.8501 at a distance of 563 m
- Hazards Dock; New Jersey: Bergen Co.
-73.9596, 40.8520, ( 5 ft ) at a distance of 608 m
- Hazard Beach; New Jersey: Bergen Co.
-73.9593, 40.8537 at a distance of 629 m
- Fort Washington Park; New York: New York Co.
-73.9418, 40.8526 at a distance of 904 m
- George Washington Bridge Heliport; New Jersey: Bergen Co.
-73.9657, 40.8501, ( 330 ft ) at a distance of 1131 m
- Bennett Park; New York: New York Co.
-73.9377, 40.8529 at a distance of 1251 m
- Public School 173; New York: New York Co.
-73.9396, 40.8454 at a distance of 1276 m
- Washington Heights; New York: New York Co.
-73.9354, 40.8501 at a distance of 1444 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29608865