The selected location is:
( 44°, 34', 59.5" N; 74°, 25', 54.5" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 545106 , 4936808
The elevation is 484 m ( 1588 ft )
The gradient is: 12.9
The aspect direction is: 251.9
The local roughness is: 11.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-74.4318, 44.5832; 484 m
The state and county are New York: Franklin County 36033
The HUC is St. Regis
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Cox Brook head;
-74.4318, 44.5832 at a distance of 5 m
- Jennings Swamp; New York: St. Lawrence Co.
-74.4324, 44.5737 at a distance of 1061 m
- Cox Brook mouth; New York: Franklin Co.
-74.4479, 44.5898 at a distance of 1473 m
- Twin Brook mouth; New York: Franklin Co.
-74.4560, 44.5804 at a distance of 1948 m
- Spring Cove; New York: Franklin Co.
-74.4560, 44.5712, ( 1375 ft ) at a distance of 2342 m
- Reeves Hill; New York: Franklin Co.
-74.4638, 44.5873, ( 1885 ft ) at a distance of 2582 m
- Trout Brook mouth; New York: Franklin Co.
-74.4435, 44.6073 at a distance of 2831 m
- Bearcove Hill; New York: Franklin Co.
-74.4390, 44.6101 at a distance of 3039 m
- Downey Brook mouth; New York: St. Lawrence Co.
-74.4557, 44.5618 at a distance of 3047 m
- Goose Pond Brook mouth; New York: St. Lawrence Co.
-74.4518, 44.6070 at a distance of 3081 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Saint Regis Falls
||Saint Regis Mountain
This was request number 102995638