The selected location is:
( 44°, 36', 25.2" N; 74°, 27', 6.5" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 543501 , 4939441
The elevation is 414 m ( 1358 ft )
The gradient is: 13.0
The aspect direction is: 280.2
The local roughness is: 4.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-74.4518, 44.6070; 414 m
The state and county are New York: Franklin County 36033
The HUC is St. Regis
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Goose Pond Brook mouth; New York: St. Lawrence Co.
-74.4518, 44.6070 at a distance of 5 m
- Trout Brook mouth; New York: Franklin Co.
-74.4435, 44.6073 at a distance of 658 m
- Beaver Brook mouth; New York: Franklin Co.
-74.4477, 44.6140 at a distance of 839 m
- Bearcove Hill; New York: Franklin Co.
-74.4390, 44.6101 at a distance of 1070 m
- Cox Brook mouth; New York: Franklin Co.
-74.4479, 44.5898 at a distance of 1941 m
- Reeves Hill; New York: Franklin Co.
-74.4638, 44.5873, ( 1885 ft ) at a distance of 2392 m
- Alder Brook mouth; New York: Franklin Co.
-74.4485, 44.6312 at a distance of 2697 m
- Middle Hill; New York: Franklin Co.
-74.4757, 44.5890 at a distance of 2761 m
- West Hill; New York: Franklin Co.
-74.4818, 44.5943, ( 1927 ft ) at a distance of 2772 m
- Goodnow Brook mouth; New York: Franklin Co.
-74.4188, 44.6157 at a distance of 2790 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Saint Regis Falls
||Saint Regis Mountain
This was request number 109624843