The selected location is:
( 44°, 48', 54.4" N; 74°, 41', 1.7" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 525001 , 4962459
The elevation is 91 m ( 299 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-74.6838, 44.8151; 91 m
The state and county are New York: St. Lawrence County 36089
The HUC is St. Regis
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Erie/Ontario Lake Plain
(less typical) 61
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Flint Chaffee Cemetery; New York: St. Lawrence Co.
-74.6838, 44.8151 at a distance of 6 m
- North Lawrence; New York: St. Lawrence Co.
-74.6749, 44.8051, ( 340 ft ) at a distance of 1319 m
- Walter F Pratt Memorial Forest; New York: St. Lawrence Co.
-74.6782, 44.8332 at a distance of 2054 m
- Redwater Brook mouth; New York: St. Lawrence Co.
-74.6899, 44.8373 at a distance of 2509 m
- Trout Brook mouth; New York: St. Lawrence Co.
-74.6982, 44.8357 at a distance of 2553 m
- Maple Grove Cemetery; New York: St. Lawrence Co.
-74.6743, 44.7923 at a distance of 2647 m
- Allen Brook mouth; New York: St. Lawrence Co.
-74.7313, 44.8126 at a distance of 3770 m
- Kingston Brook mouth; New York: St. Lawrence Co.
-74.6557, 44.7868 at a distance of 3855 m
- Hill Crest Cemetery; New York: St. Lawrence Co.
-74.6474, 44.7873 at a distance of 4226 m
- Coteys Corner; New York: St. Lawrence Co.
-74.6729, 44.7762, ( 418 ft ) at a distance of 4413 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Saint Regis Falls
This was request number 30248915