The selected location is:
( 39°, 26', 19.3" N; 75°, 34', 26.7" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 450596 , 4365619
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-75.5741, 39.4387; 0 m
The state and county are Delaware: New Castle County 10003
The HUC is Broadkill-Smyrna
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Middle Atlantic Coastal Plain
(less typical) 63
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Blackbird Creek mouth; Delaware: New Castle Co.
-75.5741, 39.4387 at a distance of 4 m
- Big Ditch, The mouth; Delaware: New Castle Co.
-75.5816, 39.4382 at a distance of 644 m
- Gravel Gut; Delaware: New Castle Co.
-75.5758, 39.4320 at a distance of 756 m
- Big Ditch, The; Delaware: New Castle Co.
-75.5849, 39.4379 at a distance of 938 m
- Appoquinimink Wildlife Area; Delaware: New Castle Co.
-75.5802, 39.4459 at a distance of 960 m
- Robs Island; Delaware: New Castle Co.
-75.5686, 39.4301 at a distance of 1067 m
- Appoquinimink River mouth; Delaware: New Castle Co.
-75.5802, 39.4479 at a distance of 1151 m
- Angle Rod Creek mouth; Delaware: New Castle Co.
-75.5613, 39.4337 at a distance of 1229 m
- Mill Creek mouth; Delaware: New Castle Co.
-75.5840, 39.4307 at a distance of 1233 m
- Skunk Hill Ditch; Delaware: New Castle Co.
-75.5844, 39.4509 at a distance of 1618 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Bombay Hook Island
This was request number 29633774