The selected location is:
( 39°, 25', 55.2" N; 75°, 34', 32.9" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 450445 , 4364876
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-75.5758, 39.4320; 0 m
The state and county are Delaware: New Castle County 10003
The HUC is Brandywine-Christina
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Middle Atlantic Coastal Plain
(less typical) 63
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Gravel Gut; Delaware: New Castle Co.
-75.5758, 39.4320 at a distance of 4 m
- Robs Island; Delaware: New Castle Co.
-75.5686, 39.4301 at a distance of 658 m
- Mill Creek mouth; Delaware: New Castle Co.
-75.5840, 39.4307 at a distance of 724 m
- Blackbird Creek mouth; Delaware: New Castle Co.
-75.5741, 39.4387 at a distance of 760 m
- Big Ditch, The mouth; Delaware: New Castle Co.
-75.5816, 39.4382 at a distance of 849 m
- Big Ditch, The; Delaware: New Castle Co.
-75.5849, 39.4379 at a distance of 1025 m
- Angle Rod Creek head;
-75.5741, 39.4209 at a distance of 1240 m
- Angle Rod Creek mouth; Delaware: New Castle Co.
-75.5613, 39.4337 at a distance of 1259 m
- Rays Ditch; Delaware: New Castle Co.
-75.5624, 39.4240 at a distance of 1452 m
- Appoquinimink Wildlife Area; Delaware: New Castle Co.
-75.5802, 39.4459 at a distance of 1591 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Bombay Hook Island
This was request number 31745357