The selected location is:
( 39°, 25', 50.5" N; 75°, 35', 2.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 449738 , 4364736
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-75.5840, 39.4307; 0 m
The state and county are Delaware: New Castle County 10003
The HUC is Brandywine-Christina
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Middle Atlantic Coastal Plain
(less typical) 63
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Mill Creek mouth; Delaware: New Castle Co.
-75.5840, 39.4307 at a distance of 4 m
- Gravel Gut; Delaware: New Castle Co.
-75.5758, 39.4320 at a distance of 725 m
- Big Ditch, The; Delaware: New Castle Co.
-75.5849, 39.4379 at a distance of 805 m
- Big Ditch, The mouth; Delaware: New Castle Co.
-75.5816, 39.4382 at a distance of 860 m
- Fishing Creek mouth; Delaware: New Castle Co.
-75.5972, 39.4290 at a distance of 1148 m
- Blackbird Creek mouth; Delaware: New Castle Co.
-75.5741, 39.4387 at a distance of 1235 m
- Robs Island; Delaware: New Castle Co.
-75.5686, 39.4301 at a distance of 1332 m
- Angle Rod Creek head;
-75.5741, 39.4209 at a distance of 1384 m
- Stave Landing; Delaware: New Castle Co.
-75.6011, 39.4315, ( 5 ft ) at a distance of 1471 m
- Rocks, The; Delaware: New Castle Co.
-75.5968, 39.4395 at a distance of 1477 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Bombay Hook Island
This was request number 29701975