The selected location is:
( 42°, 6', 45.4" N; 75°, 53', 9.6" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 426753 , 4662658
The elevation is 274 m ( 899 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-75.8860, 42.1126; 274 m
The state and county are New York: Broome County 36007
The HUC is Upper Susquehanna
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Appalachian Plateau
(more typical) 60
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- North High School; New York: Broome Co.
-75.8860, 42.1126 at a distance of 4 m
- Coolidge School; New York: Broome Co.
-75.8804, 42.1093 at a distance of 590 m
- East Junior High School; New York: Broome Co.
-75.8893, 42.1070 at a distance of 683 m
- Bevier Church; New York: Broome Co.
-75.8790, 42.1165 at a distance of 719 m
- Interchange 4; New York: Broome Co.
-75.8977, 42.1151 at a distance of 1009 m
- Brandywine Creek mouth; New York: Broome Co.
-75.8949, 42.1207 at a distance of 1163 m
- Chamberlain Creek mouth; New York: Broome Co.
-75.8788, 42.1029 at a distance of 1232 m
- Roosevelt School; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9004, 42.1179 at a distance of 1331 m
- Popes Ravine; New York: Broome Co.
-75.8693, 42.1184 at a distance of 1520 m
- Saint Andrews School; New York: Broome Co.
-75.8832, 42.0984 at a distance of 1596 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30144708