The selected location is:
( 42°, 5', 54.2" N; 75°, 55', 9.5" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 423983 , 4661110
The elevation is 274 m ( 899 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-75.9193, 42.0984; 274 m
The state and county are New York: Broome County 36007
The HUC is Owego-Wappasening
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Appalachian Plateau
(more typical) 60
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Central High School; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9193, 42.0984 at a distance of 5 m
- Binghamton; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9179, 42.0987 at a distance of 116 m
- Saint Patricks School; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9215, 42.0945 at a distance of 474 m
- Chenango River mouth; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9177, 42.0923 at a distance of 692 m
- Hamilton School; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9257, 42.0937 at a distance of 748 m
- Bayless Creek mouth; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9160, 42.0915 at a distance of 815 m
- Binghamton, City of; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9090, 42.1018 at a distance of 927 m
- Dickinson School; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9238, 42.1065 at a distance of 973 m
- Mann School; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9313, 42.0993 at a distance of 1001 m
- Lincoln School; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9113, 42.0904 at a distance of 1108 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29995514