The selected location is:
( 42°, 5', 14.3" N; 75°, 55', 16.7" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 423804 , 4659880
The elevation is 274 m ( 899 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-75.9213, 42.0873; 274 m
The state and county are New York: Broome County 36007
The HUC is Upper Susquehanna
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Appalachian Plateau
(more typical) 60
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- MacArthur School; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9213, 42.0873 at a distance of 4 m
- General Hospital; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9152, 42.0865 at a distance of 509 m
- Longfellow School; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9165, 42.0840 at a distance of 540 m
- Chenango River mouth; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9177, 42.0923 at a distance of 627 m
- Bayless Creek mouth; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9160, 42.0915 at a distance of 636 m
- Saint Patricks School; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9215, 42.0945 at a distance of 797 m
- Hamilton School; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9257, 42.0937 at a distance of 798 m
- Lincoln School; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9113, 42.0904 at a distance of 892 m
- Park Creek mouth; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9163, 42.0779 at a distance of 1124 m
- Saint Johns School; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9082, 42.0915 at a distance of 1176 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29756670