The selected location is:
( 42°, 7', 0.5" N; 75°, 56', 13.6" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 422533 , 4663169
The elevation is 301 m ( 989 ft )
The gradient is: 28.5
The aspect direction is: 225.0
The local roughness is: 17.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-75.9371, 42.1168; 301 m
The state and county are New York: Broome County 36007
The HUC is Owego-Wappasening
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Appalachian Plateau
(more typical) 60
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Saint Marys Cemetery; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9371, 42.1168 at a distance of 4 m
- Glenwood Cemetery; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9385, 42.1176 at a distance of 147 m
- Wilson School; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9382, 42.1143 at a distance of 295 m
- Saint Michaels Cemetery; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9343, 42.1198 at a distance of 402 m
- Glenwood Creek mouth; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9418, 42.1179 at a distance of 410 m
- Saint Anns School; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9427, 42.1170 at a distance of 467 m
- Veterans Memorial Park; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9299, 42.1120 at a distance of 799 m
- Interchange 71; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9468, 42.1198 at a distance of 870 m
- Ely Park; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9257, 42.1229 at a distance of 1157 m
- Spring Forest Cemetery; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9252, 42.1107 at a distance of 1194 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30069160