The selected location is:
( 42°, 5', 23.3" N; 75°, 58', 5.5" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 419928 , 4660200
The elevation is 279 m ( 915 ft )
The gradient is: 7.5
The aspect direction is: 90.3
The local roughness is: 4.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-75.9682, 42.0898; 279 m
The state and county are New York: Broome County 36007
The HUC is Owego-Wappasening
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Appalachian Plateau
(more typical) 60
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- State University Of New York At Binghamton; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9682, 42.0898 at a distance of 4 m
- WHRW-FM (Binghamton); New York: Broome Co.
-75.9677, 42.0901 at a distance of 49 m
- Bunn Hill Creek mouth; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9646, 42.0976 at a distance of 912 m
- Fuller Hollow Creek mouth; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9640, 42.0979 at a distance of 961 m
- Vestal Hills School; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9543, 42.0845 at a distance of 1291 m
- Bible School; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9629, 42.1009 at a distance of 1305 m
- Crocker Island; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9554, 42.0968 at a distance of 1309 m
- Vestal Hill Cemetery; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9790, 42.0993 at a distance of 1383 m
- South Hills Church; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9571, 42.0795 at a distance of 1467 m
- CFJ Memorial Bridge; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9696, 42.1034 at a distance of 1512 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29835008