The selected location is:
( 42°, 6', 44.3" N; 75°, 58', 40.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 419155 , 4662708
The elevation is 274 m ( 899 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-75.9779, 42.1123; 274 m
The state and county are New York: Broome County 36007
The HUC is Owego-Wappasening
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Appalachian Plateau
(more typical) 60
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Little Choconut Creek mouth; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9779, 42.1123 at a distance of 5 m
- Westover; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9754, 42.1159 at a distance of 446 m
- Interchange 70; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9696, 42.1201 at a distance of 1101 m
- C F Johnson School; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9640, 42.1123 at a distance of 1146 m
- Roundtop Hill; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9765, 42.1020 at a distance of 1152 m
- CFJ Memorial Bridge; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9696, 42.1034 at a distance of 1204 m
- Finch Hollow mouth; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9754, 42.1245 at a distance of 1368 m
- Vestal Hill Cemetery; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9790, 42.0993 at a distance of 1450 m
- Roosevelt School; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9615, 42.1076 at a distance of 1451 m
- Willow Point; New York: Broome Co.
-75.9904, 42.1023 at a distance of 1522 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29939955