The selected location is:
( 43°, 5', 35.5" N; 76°, 11', 17.5" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 403298 , 4771850
The elevation is 122 m ( 400 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-76.1882, 43.0932; 122 m
The state and county are New York: Onondaga County 36067
The HUC is Seneca
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Erie/Ontario Lake Plain
(more typical) 61
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- WHEN-AM (Syracuse); New York: Onondaga Co.
-76.1882, 43.0932 at a distance of 5 m
- Chestnut Ridge; New York: Onondaga Co.
-76.1874, 43.0968 at a distance of 401 m
- Chestnut Hill Junior High School; New York: Onondaga Co.
-76.1829, 43.0948 at a distance of 462 m
- Fort Sainte Marie De Gannentaha; New York: Onondaga Co.
-76.1964, 43.0932 at a distance of 663 m
- Loveless School; New York: Onondaga Co.
-76.1838, 43.0873 at a distance of 748 m
- Interchange 37; New York: Onondaga Co.
-76.1815, 43.1020 at a distance of 1114 m
- Galeville; New York: Onondaga Co.
-76.1730, 43.0901 at a distance of 1290 m
- Salina, Town of; New York: Onondaga Co.
-76.1747, 43.1043 at a distance of 1652 m
- Salt Museum; New York: Onondaga Co.
-76.2068, 43.0998 at a distance of 1684 m
- Saint Matthews Church; New York: Onondaga Co.
-76.1996, 43.1084 at a distance of 1925 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29993859