The selected location is:
( 42°, 30', 17.3" N; 76°, 17', 55.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 393306 , 4706643
The elevation is 359 m ( 1178 ft )
The gradient is: 6.0
The aspect direction is: 256.7
The local roughness is: 3.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-76.2986, 42.5048; 359 m
The state and county are New York: Tompkins County 36109
The HUC is Seneca
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Appalachian Plateau
(less typical) 60
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Lacy Corners; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.2986, 42.5048 at a distance of 5 m
- Dryden High School; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.3105, 42.5009 at a distance of 1068 m
- Dryden; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.2972, 42.4909 at a distance of 1552 m
- Central School; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.2922, 42.4887 at a distance of 1868 m
- Egypt Creek mouth; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.3175, 42.4948 at a distance of 1909 m
- Ballard Corners; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.2803, 42.5207 at a distance of 2320 m
- Willow Glen Creek mouth; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.3300, 42.4962 at a distance of 2750 m
- Mud Creek mouth; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.3303, 42.5162 at a distance of 2892 m
- George Junior Republic High School; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.3341, 42.5048 at a distance of 2914 m
- Willow Glen; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.3280, 42.4898 at a distance of 2934 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30247515