The selected location is:
( 42°, 30', 3.2" N; 76°, 18', 37.8" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 392322 , 4706225
The elevation is 339 m ( 1113 ft )
The gradient is: 5.5
The aspect direction is: 283.4
The local roughness is: 2.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-76.3105, 42.5009; 339 m
The state and county are New York: Tompkins County 36109
The HUC is Seneca
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Appalachian Plateau
(less typical) 60
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Dryden High School; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.3105, 42.5009 at a distance of 5 m
- Egypt Creek mouth; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.3175, 42.4948 at a distance of 889 m
- Lacy Corners; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.2986, 42.5048 at a distance of 1072 m
- Dryden; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.2972, 42.4909 at a distance of 1563 m
- Willow Glen Creek mouth; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.3300, 42.4962 at a distance of 1683 m
- Willow Glen; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.3280, 42.4898 at a distance of 1894 m
- George Junior Republic High School; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.3341, 42.5048 at a distance of 1983 m
- Central School; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.2922, 42.4887 at a distance of 2029 m
- Mud Creek mouth; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.3303, 42.5162 at a distance of 2348 m
- Willow Glen Cemetery; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.3378, 42.4887 at a distance of 2620 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30264396