The selected location is:
( 42°, 29', 41.3" N; 76°, 19', 3.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 391737 , 4705557
The elevation is 335 m ( 1099 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-76.3175, 42.4948; 335 m
The state and county are New York: Tompkins County 36109
The HUC is Seneca
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Appalachian Plateau
(less typical) 60
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Egypt Creek mouth; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.3175, 42.4948 at a distance of 4 m
- Dryden High School; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.3105, 42.5009 at a distance of 889 m
- Willow Glen; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.3280, 42.4898 at a distance of 1025 m
- Willow Glen Creek mouth; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.3300, 42.4962 at a distance of 1035 m
- Dryden; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.2972, 42.4909 at a distance of 1728 m
- George Junior Republic High School; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.3341, 42.5048 at a distance of 1755 m
- Willow Glen Cemetery; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.3378, 42.4887 at a distance of 1799 m
- Lacy Corners; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.2986, 42.5048 at a distance of 1911 m
- Central School; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.2922, 42.4887 at a distance of 2191 m
- Mud Creek mouth; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.3303, 42.5162 at a distance of 2595 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30214062