The selected location is:
( 42°, 30', 58.3" N; 76°, 19', 49.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 390722 , 4707949
The elevation is 333 m ( 1093 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-76.3303, 42.5162; 333 m
The state and county are New York: Tompkins County 36109
The HUC is Seneca
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Appalachian Plateau
(less typical) 60
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Mud Creek mouth; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.3303, 42.5162 at a distance of 5 m
- George Junior Republic High School; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.3341, 42.5048 at a distance of 1306 m
- Freeville; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.3466, 42.5140, ( 1048 ft ) at a distance of 1359 m
- Red Mills; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.3214, 42.5276 at a distance of 1461 m
- Mill Dam Park; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.3564, 42.5120 at a distance of 2192 m
- Willow Glen Creek mouth; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.3300, 42.4962 at a distance of 2225 m
- Dryden High School; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.3105, 42.5009 at a distance of 2358 m
- Owasco Inlet head;
-76.3533, 42.5290 at a distance of 2360 m
- Egypt Creek mouth; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.3175, 42.4948 at a distance of 2604 m
- Virgil Creek mouth; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.3591, 42.5048 at a distance of 2683 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30236408