The selected location is:
( 42°, 30', 17.3" N; 76°, 20', 2.8" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 390390 , 4706688
The elevation is 335 m ( 1099 ft )
The gradient is: 0.3
The aspect direction is: 270.0
The local roughness is: 0.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-76.3341, 42.5048; 335 m
The state and county are New York: Tompkins County 36109
The HUC is Seneca
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Appalachian Plateau
(less typical) 60
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- George Junior Republic High School; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.3341, 42.5048 at a distance of 5 m
- Willow Glen Creek mouth; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.3300, 42.4962 at a distance of 1017 m
- Mud Creek mouth; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.3303, 42.5162 at a distance of 1303 m
- Freeville; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.3466, 42.5140, ( 1048 ft ) at a distance of 1445 m
- Willow Glen; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.3280, 42.4898 at a distance of 1744 m
- Egypt Creek mouth; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.3175, 42.4948 at a distance of 1764 m
- Willow Glen Cemetery; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.3378, 42.4887 at a distance of 1816 m
- Dryden High School; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.3105, 42.5009 at a distance of 1992 m
- Mill Dam Park; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.3564, 42.5120 at a distance of 1995 m
- Virgil Creek mouth; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.3591, 42.5048 at a distance of 2051 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30109215