The selected location is:
( 42°, 25', 7.3" N; 76°, 29', 38.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 377092 , 4697347
The elevation is 307 m ( 1007 ft )
The gradient is: 24.8
The aspect direction is: 70.2
The local roughness is: 16.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-76.4939, 42.4187; 307 m
The state and county are New York: Tompkins County 36109
The HUC is Seneca
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Appalachian Plateau
(less typical) 60
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- WICB-FM (Ithaca); New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.4939, 42.4187 at a distance of 4 m
- Ithaca College; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.4972, 42.4218 at a distance of 434 m
- South Hill; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.4950, 42.4293 at a distance of 1177 m
- Kings Cemetery; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.5091, 42.4126 at a distance of 1422 m
- Baker Park; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.5055, 42.4312 at a distance of 1681 m
- South Hill School; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.4925, 42.4340 at a distance of 1700 m
- Buttermilk Falls State Park; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.5130, 42.4112 at a distance of 1778 m
- Van Nattas Dam; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.4850, 42.4337 at a distance of 1818 m
- Pinnacle Rock; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.5153, 42.4104 at a distance of 1987 m
- Mount Olivet Cemetery; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.4805, 42.4354 at a distance of 2157 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29927938