The selected location is:
( 42°, 24', 37.4" N; 76°, 30', 55.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 375315 , 4696456
The elevation is 276 m ( 904 ft )
The gradient is: 13.8
The aspect direction is: 77.2
The local roughness is: 6.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-76.5153, 42.4104; 276 m
The state and county are New York: Tompkins County 36109
The HUC is Seneca
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Appalachian Plateau
(less typical) 60
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Pinnacle Rock; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.5153, 42.4104 at a distance of 4 m
- Buttermilk Falls State Park; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.5130, 42.4112 at a distance of 210 m
- Kings Cemetery; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.5091, 42.4126 at a distance of 567 m
- Buttermilk Creek mouth; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.5261, 42.4182 at a distance of 1237 m
- Treman, Lake; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.5111, 42.3990, ( 957 ft ) at a distance of 1317 m
- Inlet Valley Cemetery; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.5389, 42.4098 at a distance of 1941 m
- Ithaca College; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.4972, 42.4218 at a distance of 1955 m
- Calavary Cemetery; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.5289, 42.4251 at a distance of 1975 m
- WICB-FM (Ithaca); New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.4939, 42.4187 at a distance of 1989 m
- Coy Glen mouth; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.5241, 42.4273 at a distance of 2008 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 31722595