The selected location is:
( 42°, 27', 34.2" N; 76°, 30', 59.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 375321 , 4701910
The elevation is 116 m ( 381 ft )
The gradient is: 1.3
The aspect direction is: 85.6
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-76.5164, 42.4595; 116 m
The state and county are New York: Tompkins County 36109
The HUC is Seneca
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Appalachian Plateau
(less typical) 60
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Alan Treman State Marine Park; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.5164, 42.4595 at a distance of 4 m
- Cayuga Inlet mouth; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.5122, 42.4595 at a distance of 349 m
- Williams Brook mouth; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.5216, 42.4620 at a distance of 505 m
- Fall Creek mouth; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.5100, 42.4601 at a distance of 533 m
- Rear Light; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.5155, 42.4643, ( 382 ft ) at a distance of 536 m
- Linderman Creek mouth; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.5116, 42.4520 at a distance of 926 m
- Cascadilla Creek mouth; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.5097, 42.4518 at a distance of 1022 m
- Stewart Park; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.5041, 42.4612 at a distance of 1032 m
- Front Light; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.5164, 42.4690, ( 382 ft ) at a distance of 1052 m
- Sixmile Creek mouth; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.5119, 42.4465 at a distance of 1494 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30294955