The selected location is:
( 42°, 24', 35.3" N; 76°, 32', 20.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 373371 , 4696425
The elevation is 148 m ( 485 ft )
The gradient is: 11.2
The aspect direction is: 79.2
The local roughness is: 6.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-76.5389, 42.4098; 148 m
The state and county are New York: Tompkins County 36109
The HUC is Seneca
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Appalachian Plateau
(less typical) 60
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Inlet Valley Cemetery; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.5389, 42.4098 at a distance of 5 m
- Lick Brook mouth; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.5411, 42.4001 at a distance of 1095 m
- Enfield Glen mouth; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.5461, 42.3984 at a distance of 1400 m
- Buttermilk Creek mouth; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.5261, 42.4182 at a distance of 1408 m
- Calavary Cemetery; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.5289, 42.4251 at a distance of 1887 m
- Pinnacle Rock; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.5153, 42.4104 at a distance of 1947 m
- Buttermilk Falls State Park; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.5130, 42.4112 at a distance of 2141 m
- Coy Glen mouth; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.5241, 42.4273 at a distance of 2293 m
- Kings Cemetery; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.5091, 42.4126 at a distance of 2475 m
- Treman, Lake; New York: Tompkins Co.
-76.5111, 42.3990, ( 957 ft ) at a distance of 2588 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30274683