The selected location is:
( 42°, 50', 31.2" N; 76°, 41', 12.8" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 362150 , 4744649
The elevation is 151 m ( 495 ft )
The gradient is: 4.5
The aspect direction is: 160.4
The local roughness is: 3.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-76.6869, 42.8420; 151 m
The state and county are New York: Cayuga County 36011
The HUC is Seneca
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Erie/Ontario Lake Plain
(more typical) 61
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Union Springs Academy; New York: Cayuga Co.
-76.6869, 42.8420 at a distance of 4 m
- Old Quaker Cemetery; New York: Cayuga Co.
-76.6872, 42.8404 at a distance of 182 m
- Chestnut Hill Cemetery; New York: Cayuga Co.
-76.6858, 42.8387 at a distance of 381 m
- Saint Micheals Church; New York: Cayuga Co.
-76.6900, 42.8465 at a distance of 557 m
- Union Springs; New York: Cayuga Co.
-76.6933, 42.8398 at a distance of 577 m
- Union Springs Central School; New York: Cayuga Co.
-76.6922, 42.8507 at a distance of 1055 m
- Howland Point; New York: Cayuga Co.
-76.7055, 42.8482 at a distance of 1666 m
- Frontenac Island; New York: Cayuga Co.
-76.7075, 42.8434 at a distance of 1689 m
- Allens Point; New York: Cayuga Co.
-76.7014, 42.8287 at a distance of 1895 m
- Oak Ridge Cemetery; New York: Cayuga Co.
-76.6800, 42.8584 at a distance of 1905 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29529236