The selected location is:
( 42°, 50', 25.4" N; 76°, 41', 13.9" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 362122 , 4744472
The elevation is 150 m ( 491 ft )
The gradient is: 4.6
The aspect direction is: 196.7
The local roughness is: 3.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-76.6872, 42.8404; 150 m
The state and county are New York: Cayuga County 36011
The HUC is Seneca
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Erie/Ontario Lake Plain
(more typical) 61
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Old Quaker Cemetery; New York: Cayuga Co.
-76.6872, 42.8404 at a distance of 4 m
- Union Springs Academy; New York: Cayuga Co.
-76.6869, 42.8420 at a distance of 176 m
- Chestnut Hill Cemetery; New York: Cayuga Co.
-76.6858, 42.8387 at a distance of 225 m
- Union Springs; New York: Cayuga Co.
-76.6933, 42.8398 at a distance of 501 m
- Saint Micheals Church; New York: Cayuga Co.
-76.6900, 42.8465 at a distance of 711 m
- Union Springs Central School; New York: Cayuga Co.
-76.6922, 42.8507 at a distance of 1211 m
- Frontenac Island; New York: Cayuga Co.
-76.7075, 42.8434 at a distance of 1690 m
- Howland Point; New York: Cayuga Co.
-76.7055, 42.8482 at a distance of 1725 m
- Saint Bernard Field; New York: Cayuga Co.
-76.6908, 42.8251, ( 540 ft ) at a distance of 1728 m
- Allens Point; New York: Cayuga Co.
-76.7014, 42.8287 at a distance of 1744 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29906426