The selected location is:
( 42°, 50', 47.4" N; 76°, 41', 24.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 361907 , 4745154
The elevation is 136 m ( 447 ft )
The gradient is: 4.3
The aspect direction is: 181.0
The local roughness is: 3.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-76.6900, 42.8465; 136 m
The state and county are New York: Cayuga County 36011
The HUC is Seneca
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Erie/Ontario Lake Plain
(more typical) 61
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Saint Micheals Church; New York: Cayuga Co.
-76.6900, 42.8465 at a distance of 4 m
- Union Springs Central School; New York: Cayuga Co.
-76.6922, 42.8507 at a distance of 496 m
- Union Springs Academy; New York: Cayuga Co.
-76.6869, 42.8420 at a distance of 565 m
- Old Quaker Cemetery; New York: Cayuga Co.
-76.6872, 42.8404 at a distance of 719 m
- Union Springs; New York: Cayuga Co.
-76.6933, 42.8398 at a distance of 794 m
- Chestnut Hill Cemetery; New York: Cayuga Co.
-76.6858, 42.8387 at a distance of 936 m
- Howland Point; New York: Cayuga Co.
-76.7055, 42.8482 at a distance of 1278 m
- Frontenac Island; New York: Cayuga Co.
-76.7075, 42.8434 at a distance of 1470 m
- Oak Ridge Cemetery; New York: Cayuga Co.
-76.6800, 42.8584 at a distance of 1553 m
- Springport, Town of; New York: Cayuga Co.
-76.6791, 42.8584 at a distance of 1593 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29497990