The selected location is:
( 42°, 51', 17.3" N; 76°, 42', 34.9" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 360316 , 4746109
The elevation is 116 m ( 382 ft )
The gradient is: 1.2
The aspect direction is: 181.6
The local roughness is: 0.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-76.7097, 42.8548; 116 m
The state and county are New York: Cayuga County 36011
The HUC is Seneca
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Erie/Ontario Lake Plain
(more typical) 61
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Hibiscus Point; New York: Cayuga Co.
-76.7097, 42.8548 at a distance of 5 m
- Howland Point; New York: Cayuga Co.
-76.7055, 42.8482 at a distance of 814 m
- Frontenac Island; New York: Cayuga Co.
-76.7075, 42.8434 at a distance of 1283 m
- Union Springs Central School; New York: Cayuga Co.
-76.6922, 42.8507 at a distance of 1505 m
- Cayuga Junction; New York: Cayuga Co.
-76.7050, 42.8698 at a distance of 1707 m
- Saint Micheals Church; New York: Cayuga Co.
-76.6900, 42.8465 at a distance of 1859 m
- Union Springs; New York: Cayuga Co.
-76.6933, 42.8398 at a distance of 2143 m
- Canoga Island; New York: Seneca Co.
-76.7361, 42.8623 at a distance of 2309 m
- Union Springs Academy; New York: Cayuga Co.
-76.6869, 42.8420 at a distance of 2348 m
- Canoga Creek mouth; New York: Seneca Co.
-76.7361, 42.8648 at a distance of 2423 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29870508