The selected location is:
( 42°, 40', 46.2" N; 76°, 43', 17.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 358963 , 4726661
The elevation is 117 m ( 385 ft )
The gradient is: 2.0
The aspect direction is: 75.6
The local roughness is: 1.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-76.7214, 42.6795; 117 m
The state and county are New York: Seneca County 36099
The HUC is Seneca
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Appalachian Plateau
(less typical) 60
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Weyers Point; New York: Seneca Co.
-76.7214, 42.6795 at a distance of 4 m
- Groves Creek mouth; New York: Seneca Co.
-76.7228, 42.6801 at a distance of 129 m
- Powell Creek mouth; New York: Seneca Co.
-76.7233, 42.6784 at a distance of 198 m
- Oak Tree Falls; New York: Seneca Co.
-76.7294, 42.6768 at a distance of 720 m
- Buttlers Hollow mouth; New York: Seneca Co.
-76.7119, 42.6709 at a distance of 1236 m
- Barnum Creek mouth; New York: Seneca Co.
-76.7325, 42.6879 at a distance of 1300 m
- Hosmer Falls; New York: Seneca Co.
-76.7397, 42.6854 at a distance of 1633 m
- Sheldrake Point; New York: Seneca Co.
-76.7000, 42.6673 at a distance of 2220 m
- Sheldrake; New York: Seneca Co.
-76.7016, 42.6651 at a distance of 2283 m
- Sheldrake Creek mouth; New York: Seneca Co.
-76.6989, 42.6648 at a distance of 2467 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30200302