The selected location is:
( 42°, 40', 36.5" N; 76°, 43', 45.8" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 358301 , 4726375
The elevation is 152 m ( 498 ft )
The gradient is: 4.1
The aspect direction is: 339.5
The local roughness is: 3.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-76.7294, 42.6768; 152 m
The state and county are New York: Seneca County 36099
The HUC is Seneca
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Appalachian Plateau
(less typical) 60
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Oak Tree Falls; New York: Seneca Co.
-76.7294, 42.6768 at a distance of 4 m
- Powell Creek mouth; New York: Seneca Co.
-76.7233, 42.6784 at a distance of 532 m
- Groves Creek mouth; New York: Seneca Co.
-76.7228, 42.6801 at a distance of 654 m
- Weyers Point; New York: Seneca Co.
-76.7214, 42.6795 at a distance of 722 m
- Barnum Creek mouth; New York: Seneca Co.
-76.7325, 42.6879 at a distance of 1256 m
- Hosmer Falls; New York: Seneca Co.
-76.7397, 42.6854 at a distance of 1271 m
- Buttlers Hollow mouth; New York: Seneca Co.
-76.7119, 42.6709 at a distance of 1581 m
- Bloomer Creek mouth; New York: Seneca Co.
-76.7416, 42.6976 at a distance of 2514 m
- Sheldrake; New York: Seneca Co.
-76.7016, 42.6651 at a distance of 2627 m
- Sheldrake Point; New York: Seneca Co.
-76.7000, 42.6673 at a distance of 2634 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30052318