The selected location is:
( 42°, 41', 16.4" N; 76°, 43', 57.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 358073 , 4727613
The elevation is 117 m ( 383 ft )
The gradient is: 2.2
The aspect direction is: 65.1
The local roughness is: 1.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-76.7325, 42.6879; 117 m
The state and county are New York: Seneca County 36099
The HUC is Seneca
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Appalachian Plateau
(less typical) 60
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Barnum Creek mouth; New York: Seneca Co.
-76.7325, 42.6879 at a distance of 4 m
- Hosmer Falls; New York: Seneca Co.
-76.7397, 42.6854 at a distance of 651 m
- Groves Creek mouth; New York: Seneca Co.
-76.7228, 42.6801 at a distance of 1180 m
- Oak Tree Falls; New York: Seneca Co.
-76.7294, 42.6768 at a distance of 1262 m
- Powell Creek mouth; New York: Seneca Co.
-76.7233, 42.6784 at a distance of 1301 m
- Bloomer Creek mouth; New York: Seneca Co.
-76.7416, 42.6976 at a distance of 1306 m
- Weyers Point; New York: Seneca Co.
-76.7214, 42.6795 at a distance of 1307 m
- Mack Creek mouth; New York: Seneca Co.
-76.7433, 42.7004 at a distance of 1643 m
- Elm Beach; New York: Seneca Co.
-76.7447, 42.7012 at a distance of 1780 m
- Buttlers Hollow mouth; New York: Seneca Co.
-76.7119, 42.6709 at a distance of 2537 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30045109