The selected location is:
( 35°, 56', 16.4" N; 76°, 44', 10.7" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 343382 , 3978454
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-76.7363, 35.9379; 0 m
The state and county are North Carolina: Bertie County 37015
The HUC is Lower Roanoke
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southeastern Plains
(less typical) 65
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Cashoke Creek mouth; North Carolina: Bertie Co.
-76.7364, 35.9380 at a distance of 9 m
- Middle River mouth; North Carolina: Bertie Co.
-76.7344, 35.9330 at a distance of 575 m
- Cashoke Landing; North Carolina: Bertie Co.
-76.7441, 35.9399 at a distance of 734 m
- Cashie River mouth; North Carolina: Bertie Co.
-76.7275, 35.9396 at a distance of 818 m
- Terrapin Point; North Carolina: Bertie Co.
-76.7266, 35.9430 at a distance of 1042 m
- Freemans Landing; North Carolina: Bertie Co.
-76.7491, 35.9385, ( 19 ft ) at a distance of 1153 m
- Wood Island; North Carolina: Bertie Co.
-76.7325, 35.9280 at a distance of 1156 m
- Goodmans Island; North Carolina: Bertie Co.
-76.7250, 35.9280 at a distance of 1504 m
- Grennell Creek mouth; North Carolina: Bertie Co.
-76.7416, 35.9210 at a distance of 1939 m
- Eastmost River mouth; North Carolina: Bertie Co.
-76.7105, 35.9416 at a distance of 2366 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 31728385