The selected location is:
( 42°, 54', 17.3" N; 76°, 49', 31.8" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 350975 , 4751860
The elevation is 152 m ( 499 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-76.8255, 42.9048; 152 m
The state and county are New York: Seneca County 36099
The HUC is Seneca
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Erie/Ontario Lake Plain
(more typical) 61
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Kingdom Bridge; New York: Seneca Co.
-76.8255, 42.9048 at a distance of 4 m
- Kingdom Cemetery; New York: Seneca Co.
-76.8247, 42.9073 at a distance of 282 m
- Sucker Brook mouth; New York: Seneca Co.
-76.8166, 42.9082 at a distance of 819 m
- Calvary Church; New York: Seneca Co.
-76.8458, 42.9043 at a distance of 1657 m
- Silver Creek mouth; New York: Seneca Co.
-76.8475, 42.9001 at a distance of 1871 m
- Lafayette School; New York: Seneca Co.
-76.8514, 42.9082 at a distance of 2146 m
- Seneca Falls; New York: Seneca Co.
-76.7966, 42.9107 at a distance of 2450 m
- Sampson Creek mouth; New York: Seneca Co.
-76.7955, 42.9090 at a distance of 2495 m
- Seneca County Home; New York: Seneca Co.
-76.8180, 42.8798, ( 484 ft ) at a distance of 2848 m
- Mynderse Academy; New York: Seneca Co.
-76.7980, 42.9218 at a distance of 2933 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30117304