The selected location is:
( 42°, 23', 11.4" N; 76°, 51', 19.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 347279 , 4694358
The elevation is 145 m ( 475 ft )
The gradient is: 3.3
The aspect direction is: 190.3
The local roughness is: 2.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-76.8553, 42.3865; 145 m
The state and county are New York: Schuyler County 36097
The HUC is Seneca
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Appalachian Plateau
(less typical) 60
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Seneca Lake Inlet mouth; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8553, 42.3865 at a distance of 4 m
- Lakeside Park; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8603, 42.3851 at a distance of 440 m
- Excelsior Glen mouth; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8558, 42.3909 at a distance of 487 m
- Glen Creek mouth; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8639, 42.3848 at a distance of 732 m
- Watkins Glen; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8733, 42.3807 at a distance of 1616 m
- Quarter Mile Creek mouth; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8775, 42.3882 at a distance of 1836 m
- Watkins Glen mouth; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8725, 42.3754 at a distance of 1879 m
- Padua High School; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8775, 42.3784 at a distance of 2037 m
- Dolphburgh School; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8397, 42.4020 at a distance of 2147 m
- Greenwood Cemetery; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8772, 42.3754 at a distance of 2185 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30016097