The selected location is:
( 42°, 25', 4.4" N; 76°, 51', 55.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 346532 , 4697862
The elevation is 198 m ( 648 ft )
The gradient is: 16.8
The aspect direction is: 185.2
The local roughness is: 13.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-76.8653, 42.4179; 198 m
The state and county are New York: Schuyler County 36097
The HUC is Seneca
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Appalachian Plateau
(less typical) 60
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Hector Falls; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8653, 42.4179 at a distance of 4 m
- Hector Falls Point; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8686, 42.4176 at a distance of 272 m
- Hector Falls Creek mouth; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8689, 42.4182 at a distance of 296 m
- Glen Eldridge Point; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8700, 42.4251 at a distance of 885 m
- Glen Eldridge Tug Hollow mouth; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8703, 42.4257 at a distance of 955 m
- Burdett; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8489, 42.4201 at a distance of 1373 m
- Schuyler County; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8830, 42.4168 at a distance of 1460 m
- Corbett Point; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8911, 42.4195 at a distance of 2129 m
- Big Hollow Run mouth; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8880, 42.4087 at a distance of 2129 m
- Salt Point; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8869, 42.4068 at a distance of 2164 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29956931