The selected location is:
( 42°, 25', 32.5" N; 76°, 52', 13.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 346140 , 4698738
The elevation is 140 m ( 458 ft )
The gradient is: 8.0
The aspect direction is: 198.5
The local roughness is: 2.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-76.8703, 42.4257; 140 m
The state and county are New York: Schuyler County 36097
The HUC is Seneca
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Appalachian Plateau
(less typical) 60
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Glen Eldridge Tug Hollow mouth; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8703, 42.4257 at a distance of 4 m
- Glen Eldridge Point; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8700, 42.4251 at a distance of 75 m
- Hector Falls Creek mouth; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8689, 42.4182 at a distance of 845 m
- Hector Falls Point; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8686, 42.4176 at a distance of 914 m
- Hector Falls; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8653, 42.4179 at a distance of 963 m
- Schuyler County; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8830, 42.4168 at a distance of 1440 m
- Corbett Point; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8911, 42.4195 at a distance of 1845 m
- Inwood Point; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8928, 42.4259 at a distance of 1850 m
- Burdett; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8489, 42.4201 at a distance of 1871 m
- Scout Point; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8939, 42.4315 at a distance of 2044 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30201948