The selected location is:
( 42°, 29', 41.3" N; 76°, 53', 16.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 18 (X,Y) 344871 , 4706442
The elevation is 143 m ( 469 ft )
The gradient is: 10.7
The aspect direction is: 208.3
The local roughness is: 4.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-76.8878, 42.4948; 143 m
The state and county are New York: Yates County 36123
The HUC is Seneca
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Appalachian Plateau
(less typical) 60
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- McGrath Point; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8878, 42.4948 at a distance of 4 m
- Bullhorn Creek mouth; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8880, 42.4937 at a distance of 126 m
- Peach Orchard Point; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8886, 42.4990 at a distance of 468 m
- Sawmill Creek mouth; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8903, 42.4993 at a distance of 537 m
- Hector; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8725, 42.5007 at a distance of 1418 m
- Hector P O; New York: Schuyler Co.
-76.8661, 42.4940 at a distance of 1788 m
- Big Stream mouth; New York: Yates Co.
-76.9114, 42.4901 at a distance of 2008 m
- Crystal Valley mouth; New York: Yates Co.
-76.9141, 42.4904 at a distance of 2215 m
- Rock Stream mouth; New York: Yates Co.
-76.9111, 42.4840 at a distance of 2260 m
- Rock Stream Point; New York: Yates Co.
-76.9119, 42.4837 at a distance of 2334 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30217995